A Call Recorder that Can Record Both Sides of Conversation
Total Recall is an automatic Call Recorder Android App that offers the best user interface which is pretty much easy-to-use. This Android app has been designed by KillerMobile in order to render the most stable & reliable call recording available for all its users. In fact, there are bounteous call recording apps available out there but, most competing apps only Record Calls from your device’s microphone at very moderate and low volumes. You cannot find good clarity of the recording while using other call recording apps.
A Call Recorder
Total Recall Call Recorder is entirely different from the normal Call Recoding apps available on the web. The most beneficial feature of Total Recall Call Recorder is that it records calls from both sides of the line on infinite devices that you won’t find it on any other competing Call Recorder apps. Total Recall Call Recorder app for Android has been totally rebuilt from the point that it offers not just an extremely better user experience, but under the hood, this app has been developed particularly to render the most reliable, powerful call and voice recorder available on the market that offers guaranteed service to its users.
Features of Total Recall Call Recorder
Call Recorder is completely packed with excellent features that will satisfy even the most hardback power user. Check out the amazing features of the Total Recall Call Recorder Android App.
- You can easily and automatically send or upload your call recordings to the cloud like Gmail, Google Drive, Box, DropBox, Evernote, etc.
- You can search and filter your recordings by date, time, and day.
- Using Call Recorder Android app, you can selectively, automatically or manually record your calls and more.
- It provides control over the user-friendly in-call recording.
- You will gain complete control over where and how recordings are stored
- You will be able to record all calls, particular numbers or contacts.
- It also provides Password Protection for privacy.
- Record in a wide variety of audio formats and it supports various formats such as AMR, WAV, 3GPP, and MP3 format.
- Rooted Android users can run as a System App for attaining enhanced stability.
- You can get customer support via Emails and Forums.
How Call Recorder App Works?
Initially, download and install this call recorder app on your Android device via Google Play Store.
Once you successfully install the app on your device, hit Open button so as to open the app.
You can now check whether this app works on your device or not. Just dial any of your friends and you can either record it manually or it automatically records any call you choose, anytime!
Just go to Settings where you can make relevant settings like an auto record, audio format and many more.
You can go to Call Recording Strategy in Settings where you can enable voice call on Android, Native and Legacy sources.