How to Install Android Marshmallow on Your Smartphone!
How to Install Android Marshmallow on Your Smartphone! : it’ll be available for other devices in coming days, but since we know through experience it could take a while to achieve everybody. But don’t worry, today I am going to show you how to get Android Marshmallow features on any phone at this time.
Feature of Android Marshmallow : New Boot Animation
Google is bringing in a little change to the boot animation with Android 6.0 Marshmallow, which will now show four colorful circles moving about and morphing into various shapes before settling into the Android logo.
Here’s How to Install Android Marshmallow
First, create a backup of your data because installing the developer preview will wipe your entire device.
To create a backup, head on to Settings –> Backup & Reset –> Backup my data. Before you tick Back up my data, make sure you have already set up the backup account.
- Step 1:On a Windows PC, Download and install the ABD TOOLS and Fastboot.
- Step 2:Download the appropriate Android Marshmallow installer for your respective device..
- Step 3:Turn off your device, and then restart it to the bootloader by pressing and holding power and volume down buttons.
- Step 4:Connect your device to your PC; head on to the ADB Tools folder; and open flash-all.bat file.
- Step 5:Once the process is completed, your device will be rebooted and started running on Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
Now, for restoring your backup and settings, head on to Settings –> Backup & reset –> Automatic Restore.
If you don’t like Android Marshmallow, you can uninstall it and revert to your previous Android operating system by simply removing the files from Minimal ADB and Fastboot,.
Hope you like our article on How to Install Android Marshmallow on Your Smartphone!
- Read Next : How to enter safe mode on Android devices
- Read Next : Best New Android Apps For Your SmartPhones