How To Enable Official Dark Mode In Windows 10
Guys want to personalize windows 10 The easy and simple option to enable Dark Mode in Windows 10 is one of biggest changes in Windows 10 personalization settings since its launch. This feature was rolled out in the latest Preview Build 14316 along with other features like the ability to port Ubuntu binaries in Windows 10.
- Read Next: How to Stop windows 10 Automatic Update!
How To Enable Dark Mode In Windows 10?
Before looking for the suitable settings to enable the official Dark Mode in Windows 10, make sure that you are running Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14316.
If this build is missing from your PC, you need to update your Windows 10 installation. This could be done by joining the Fast Ring and checking for updates. You can find the steps regarding this in our how to use Bash on Ubuntu on Windows 10 article.
- Now, I’ll assume that you are running the latest Windows 10 version and ask you to open Settings on your Windows 10 PC.
- Now, you need to head to Personalization option and look for Colors.
- Here you’ll notice a Choose your mode option.
- Under this option, select Dark to enable the Dark Mode.
To turn off Dark Mode in Windows 10, you need to follow the same steps and choose Light option under the Choose your mode option.
That’s it, you are good to go. This feature will be enabled in most Universal Windows Platform apps and change their color scheme to darker options. Note that some apps might not respond to this setting as they might have their own custom themes.
This feature to enable Dark Mode in Windows 10 was one of the most requested features in users feedbacks. Let’s hope Microsoft continues to listen to its community and brings more features to Windows 10.
- Read More:How To Turn OFF Windows 10 lock Screen Ads
- Read Too:Free Windows 10 Upgrades To All, Even The Pirated Copies!