How To Get BackLinks From Wikipedia
Hello Friends do You Want to Get backlinks from wikipedia Backlinks are the most important part of SEO because it decides your website’s rank in SERPs(Search Engine Result Pages). It means, if your website has a large number of do-follow backlinks from quality sites, it will be ranked higher in Search Engine Result Pages. Dofollow backlinks from a site like Wikipedia(which is 6th most popular website on internet) can boost your site’s ranking within few days and you can increase traffic accordingly. you can now can better indexing by owning ssl in your website according to google. And You can get free ssl read my last article so lets learn how To Get backlinks from wikipedia
Wait Do You know What is Backlink?
According to Webopedia In search engine optimization (SEO) terminology a backlink is a hyperlink that links from a Web page, back to your own Web page or Web site. Also called an Inbound Link (IBL) these links are important in determining the popularity (or importance) of your Web site. Some search engines, including Google will consider Web sites with more backlinks more relevant in search results pages. May also be written as two separate words, backlink
In simple word: an incoming hyperlink from one web page to another website known as Backlink.
Before adding a backlink, you must ensure that your website contains relevant details and it has no ads on it or minimal ads on it. The design of your site also matters so your site must look very professional
Backlinks from Wikipedia – Are they Helpful?
The backlinks offered by Wikipedia are of “Nofollow” nature and therefore they doesn’t pass any link juice to your website. However, they still have an impact on SEO because Wikipedia is one of the most popular website on internet. Any backlinks that are received from authority sites add SEO value to your website. Additionally, these Backlinks will help you to drive some traffic to your website as well
You Might Also Like: SEO Tips To Bring Traffic To Your Site
How to Get Backlinks from Wikipedia?
- First of all, you will have to Join Wikipedia as Editor. To do this open Wikipedia and click on “Create an Account” link. or login
- Fill the Registration form and create your new account.
- Next step is really important. Enter your keyword in the Search Box and hit enter button. Wikipedia will display the article.
- Now take some time and do some research on your topic. Once done, Click on “Edit” link. You will be redirected to a text box. Just add more details and your link to that article. Make sure that the content of Wikipedia is maintained.
- Do not edit content just for adding your link. The editing done by you should be accurate and relevant otherwise you and your content both will be removed from Wikipedia. Other Wiki Editors also check articles. If they suspect any useless editing they will report to Wikipedia.
- You can give reference links while adding details as well.
- Take your time while picking Wiki articles to Edit. Always choose the article which has some Scope of adding more details to it.
- Instead of posting links right from the first day of joining Wikipedia, try to contribute for them and develop some trust.
- Don’t Spam on Wikipedia. Please read their Posting Guidelines before adding your links or details.
- Read Also: Best WordPress Backup Plugin
- Read Also : What Is SEO Friendly Url Structure For WordPress
Wikipedia is the 6th most popular website on Internet. Thus a link on relevant Wikipedia page is worth a TON for your site’s SEO. Don’t bother about “nofollow” nature of backlinks. I have already tried it and it improves your ranking in SERPs. Your link on Wikipedia tells google that your site is also an authority site which provide relevant information on that particular topic. Believe me, Google listen this because Wikipedia itself is an authority site. so give feedback?