get live score on ubuntu. this post for cricket fans and Ubuntu or Linux Fan . The indicator displays both international and domestic live cricket scores in the AppIndicator menu and allows you to set any match as the label (so the live score shows up directly on the panel). latest version of Ubuntu download from here
Scorecards are available as sub menus but they are not displayed initially to reduce network usage. To enable scorecards, simply click on the scorecard sub menu for any cricket match from the indicator and it should load the scorecard. Want to break Ubuntu admin password
Get Live Score on Ubuntu or Linux.
Cricket Score Indicator features:
- shows current score as indicator label.
- updated as soon as espncricinfo is updated.
- sub menu shows the scorecard of corresponding match.
- categories for International and Domestic matches.
- option to set a particular match score as indicator label.
- adds new match as it is available and deletes the unavailable ones.
- Icon shows the runs scored on the last delivery of the corresponding match.
- Initially all sub menus (scorecards) are hidden to reduce network usage.
Install Cricket Score Indicator in Ubuntu
Cricket Score Indicator has a PPA (available for Ubuntu 14.04, 15.04 and 15.10) which you can use to install the app and stay up to date with the latest app versions. To add the PPA and install Cricket Score Indicator, use the following commands.
- sudo add-apt-repository ppa:rawcoder/cricket-score-indicator
- sudo apt-get update
- sudo apt-get install cricket-score-indicator
Get latest tech update stay tune and get post in direct in your inbox subscribe us here we never send spam thankyou