How To get Whatsapp notifications on your Computer!
How To get Whatsapp notifications on your Computer, chat , upload your pic via webcam and use your microphone to send voice message with a chrome extension:- WhatsApp has become the king of messaging, managing to transmit over 64 billion messages in a single day. This is massive, especially when compared with the recent stats released by the owner of Telegram, citing that the app manages 12 billion messages in a day. However, it is nowhere near another revelation made by Facebook, which announced that it had managed to connect 1 billion people at a given moment in a day.
These are mind-boggling figures, and it only shows you how massive WhatsApp has become in the lives of many. It has even become a business tool for many organizations despite the fact that Facebook has not rolled out any business plans for the messenger. Many people use this application during their day to day business activities, and some have even moved it to the office.
However, many offices are equipped with desktops and laptops and given that WhatsApp is a mobile app, it may at times become cumbersome to check your phone now and then for WhatsApp messages while at the same time busy working on your PC.This is where the WhatsApp desktop notifications come in. Today I tell you to how you get notification on your computer.
Whatsapp notifications on your Computer
Follow Below Steps:
- First you need to install whatsChrome extension. Download Here. When the web page opens up, click on ADD TO CHROME button as shown in the screenshot.
- Now you will be able to view a message that says WhatsChrome has been added to the new Chrome App Launcher. This means that the addition of the WhatsChromeextension has been successful.
- In the taskbar, look for the Chrome App Launcher Click on it to find the WhatsChromeicon as shown in the screenshot. Now, to launch WhatsChrome, you just need to click on this icon.
- On launching WhatsChromefor the first time, you will be given a QR code. You need to scan this QR code with the WhatsApp application in your smart phone. To achieve the same, follow the steps given below.
- Launch WhatsAppin your mobile phone and click on the More icon at the top. From the menu that gets expanded out, find and click on the option that says WhatsApp Web.
- When the Scan codescreen comes into view, you can use it to read the QR code that was given to you by WhatsChrome
- Once the QR code is successfully read by your mobile phone, Chrome will automatically display your WhatsAppmessages for you.
- Make sure your phone has an active Internet connection. Otherwise, you will recieve the following error message.
- Added bonus? Oh yes, you get notifications right on your desktop, whenever a message comes to you!
10. When asked for permissions, click on Add App