How to prevent negative SEO In our website!
When we people make website its not enough process we need to maintain SEO or search engine optimization for getting into google, yahoo, bing search result because building a website is first step no doubt it is not easy to make wise decision on website design it make major role in getting attached readers. but in term of SEO we need to configure it very wisely all visitor are depend on our maintain SEO.
So Need To Know What Is SEO?
SEO stands for
“search engine optimization.” It is the process of getting traffic from the “free,” “organic,” “editorial” or “natural” search results on search engines.
All major search engines such as Google, Bing and Yahoo have primary search results, where web pages and other content such as videos or local listings are shown and ranked based on what the search engine considers most relevant to users
What is Negative SEO?
Negative SEO refers to the practice of using black hat and unethical techniques to sabotage a competitor’s rankings in search engines. Negative SEO attacks can take a number of different forms:
- Hacking your website
- Building hundreds or thousands of spammy links to your website
- Copying your content and distributing it all over the internet
- Pointing links to your website using keywords like Viagra, poker online, and many others
- Creating fake social profiles and ruining your reputation online
- Removing the best backlinks your website has
Read Also:BEST WORDPRESS SECURITY PLUGINS
Prevent Negative SEO
- DDoS attack against your site – try to use a web host or CDN that offers to block these kind of attacks (CloudFare for example) for this
Set up Google Webmaster Tools Email Alerts
Google can send you email alerts when:
- Your website is being attacked by malware
- Your pages are not indexed
- You have server connectivity problems
- You get a manual penalty from Google
If you haven’t already, connect your website to Google Webmaster Tools.
Log in to your account and click “Webmaster Tools Preferences.”
Enable email notifications and choose to receive alerts for all types of issues. Click “Save.”
- Hacking your site – keep your server up-to-date; for example, the CMS and PHP versions it uses
- Copying your content – routinely work on positive SEO techniques to give authority to your site to indicate to Google that it should penalize other sites containing duplicate content, as copied from your own check copy content from copyscape.com
- Hiding bad content or links in your site – protect your site from XSS (Cross-site scripting) attacks…
- Links pointing to your site from others like for Viagra, online poker, etc… – routinely work on positive SEO techniques to give authority to your site to indicate to Google not to assign importance to these deleterious links
- Many links pointing to your site and their removal in one go – routinely work on positive SEO SEO tips to bring traffic to your site in 2016 ! to give authority to your site so that Google might see that the percentage of these links as compared to your good ones are too small to penalize your site.
- Make best SEO Friendly permalink structure for you wordpress website
- Fake profiles on social networks – create social profiles (Google+, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn…) before your rival who would be able to speak badly about you, your business and post links to bad sites
Read Must: How To Check Facebook ID Is fake or Real
- Social engineering (usurping your identity to ask a webmaster to remove good backlinks you got) – there is nothing you can do except maximizing the number of your good backlinks
content seo optimize wordpress site ebook by yoast Get Huge discount