Remotely Shutdown Any Android Phone By Sending SMS!
Remotely Shutdown Android Phone
Android is the most popular and widely used operating system in the world, which offers a lot of features to its users. To make Android more user friendly, a lot of apps are being developed to run on this OS. now you can Remotely Shutdown any android phone.
In this article, we will discuss about the apps that will allow you to remotely shutdown Android smartphone/tablet by sending a single SMS that you will set in the app. This feature comes in handy if you have forgotten the phone at home and want no one to attend your calls. Similarly, there are many situations in where we want to remotely shutdown our Android smartphone.
Steps for Remotely Shutdown Smartphone:
- Rooted Android Device.
- You need Remote Power Off app which you can download from Google Play.
- Root your using given method, If you have already rooted Android Phone, no need to root again, proceed to second step.
- Download Remote Power off file from above link and install it in your rooted Android Device.
- After installing Remote power off app in your Android Smartphone type the current password that is “null” and then type the new password and confirm it again and tap on change secret code.
- Now navigate to super user app and grant super user permission for this app.
- Every thing is configured now, now you just have to send the secret code as a SMS to your android phone and the phone will automatically turn off after receiving the SMS.