Reset Forgot Password of Online SBI Net Banking login/profile
Reset Forgot Password :- Every bank provides a username and a password. You must know the right combination of both to do banking activities online. SBI give two passwords for their customers. First one, login password and the second, profile password. I will be showing you how to reset two of them. Go thoroughly through this post and follow the steps given below.
Reset Forgot Password of Online SBI
Reset login password
1. Visit SBI’s net banking website. There you can select personal as well as corporate net banking. Choose apt one to get into the login page.
2. As the image shows, you will be asked to enter username and login password. But here, you will be stuck because you know either or both of them. On the right, you can see three options. Click on the second one (‘Forgot Login Password’).
3. Now, the system proceeds to verification steps. It will ask your date of birth, account number, etc. Fill it correctly. If you have any doubts about the account number or something, don’t forget to refer your bank passbook.(Reset Forgot Password)
4. You will get a validation SMS to the phone number that you connected with that bank account. Note the code in the text message and enter it into the appropriate field.
That’s all. After implementing all the steps given above, you will be able to log in to your account. There is an option to retrieve your username also. For that, you need to click on the first option (‘Forget Username’).
How to Reset SBI Net Banking Profile Password?
SBI gives you another password to increase protection. For changing profile tab options, you have to enter this password. So, it’s important to remember this. Profile password should contain letters, numbers and special characters / images.
On the time of setting profile password, you need to enter a hint question and choose its answer. It will help you resetting the password in case you forget it.
If you forget the answer of hint question, only the branch can help you.
What if you forget the same? Follow the steps given below.
1. Visit onlinesbi.com and log in to your account (You don’t need profile passwords to log in. Just enter the username and login password. That’s all.)
2. Now, you will be lead to your online SBI account. Click on Profile. From the upcoming menu, select Forgot Profile Password. You will get a Forget Profile Password page. Select Hint Question.
3. All you have to do is entering the right answer for the hint question. Carefully type the correct answer.
4. Click on the submit button. That’s all. You now get a page to enter new profile password. Take care to insert lower case, upper case, numbers and special characters or images. Internet scammers are brilliant than you think. So make it more complicated. At the same time, the password should be easily remembered by you.
5. Re- enter the same password and click on confirm.
6. The next step is selecting hint question and entering its answer. Do it carefully so that you can make use of it when you forget your profile password.
7. Click on submit and you are done.
What if You Forget the Hint Question and Answer?
You have a very bad memory I would say. First you forgot login password, then profile password and now the hint question and answer.
Follow these steps to get a duplicate profile password.
1. Visit SBI online banking page and log in.
2. Click profile and then Forget Profile Password.
3. On the upcoming page, you can see a Forgot Hint Question and Answer hyperlink.
4. Then, you need to select your branch. (Don’t say you forgot this too). Click on submit.
5. You will get a Registration form for Duplicate Profile Password. Download it to your computer.
6. Also, note the Reference Number on the main tab after closing the popup.
7. Print the downloaded form and don’t forget to mention your reference number of it.
8. Submit the same to your State Bank branch and request a profile password recovery.
Reset Forgot Password. I believe that you have got something new from this article. Do let me know if you have any queries and share this with your friends.