How To Find And Ring Your Android Phone Even in Silent Mode
Ring phone in silent mode
You can use Google’s official Android Device Manager to locate your phone, here are the simple steps:
Go to Android Device Manager by Google in your desktop browser, follow the link HERE.
- Login with the same Gmail account you used to activate your Android Device before and registered in Google Play.
- Now you will see your device name and last login date. Also, you will be seeing three options i.e. Ring, setup lock And erase
- By clicking on Ring, your device starts ringing at high volume which help you find your phone in seconds. This function works even when your phone is in silent mode.
- You can also Lock your device with a password in case device is lost. You have to input a message and a number to make sure whoever finds your phone, can call you back at that number.
- If the Location services of the device are turned on, you can find the exact location of the device by clicking on which is at the right side of the device name.