How To Save Whatsapp Status in Your Phone
How To Save Whatsapp Status in Your Phone ?: Whatsapp 24 hour status are new feature that roll out recently in which You can watch status videos, but cannot download whatsapp status videos/photos. The whatsapp stories are end-to-end encrypted and gets deleted automatically after 24 hours. You can save whatsapp status videos using some tricks. The below methods to download your friends’ whatsapp stories works on Android or iPhone. Marshmallow/Nougat users or iOS 10 or iOS 11 users can also make use of these tips. However, Privacy of your friends must be respected. This snapchat-story like feature is the current trend. You can use romantic whatsapp status love videos.
How To save Whatsapp Status
Method#1 : Check hidden Whatsapp Statuses Folder
After you tap on one of your friend’s status, the status photo gets downloaded to .Statuses folder on Android Lollipop/marshmallow/Nougat Device. The .Statuses folder is usually hidden to prevent you from saving whatsapp status images to gallery. All you have to do is to unhide the folder to copy status photos of others. There is no need to root android marshmallow/nougat device or jailbreak iOS iDevice. You can download whatsapp status images/photos to gallery using this method.
Steps to unhide .Statuses folder to save whatsapp statuses
1. Whatsapp stories gets downloaded to My Files :> Device Storage :> Whatsapp :> Media :> .Statuses folder on android. And, in a similar path on other devices as well.
2. You need to unhide using More :> Show hidden files. you can also use file manager apps available for android and iOS to view hidden folders and files. iFunbox or iFile Manager for iOS 10.2.3 works for iphones.
3.You can save friends status images to gallery using this technique.
Read More : How To Hide Images in IPhone without Any App
Method#2: Status Saver for Whatsapp to Download Whatsapp Status Videos
This method includes installation of app exclusively designed to save whatsapp stories to gallery. Status Saver for whatsapp apk for android is not officially launched by whatsapp. The app is available on playstore for free download to lollipop/marshmallow/nougat phones. You can download whatsapp photo story or video story using this app
- Download Story Saver for Whatsapp apk from Google Play store
- Install the story saver app on Android or similar app on iphone
- steps to download whatsapp status videos/photos to gallery on Android
- Open the application and tap on Recent Stories button
- Select the Video/photo stories you wish to download to gallery on Android smartphone
- Click on Download Icon on top right hand corner
That’s it. The downloaded stories appear in your phone gallery.You can also check out downloaded whatsapp statuses in Story Saver Apk. You can also repost/copy whatsapp status of others by using repost option in status Saver application