SEO tips to bring traffic to your site in 2016 !
SEO tips to bring traffic:–To optimize or not to optimize?..That’s not a question anymore. The question is how to optimize your site keeping up with the latest trends and getting the most out of organic search for your business. Whether you are an expert in SEO, keeping tabs on the latest changes or just starting out with a small eCommerce site, here are a few of the most important elements of a high ranking website of 2016.
SEO tips to bring traffic
Articles between 1200 -1500 words generally perform better in search than shorter ones, and tend to attract more traffic. Longer articles usually include more keyphrases and are shared more on social media, which gives them good rankability.
Time to go Mobile
Mobile optimization is becoming more and more important as the number of people using their mobile devices such as smartphones or tablets has dramatically increased over the course of this year – over half of Google’s searches now happen on a mobile device.
Local & Vocal
Make sure you’re optimising your website for local search is also becoming really important. Claiming your Google My Business page will really help with this, as it puts your business’ information on Search, Maps and Google+.
It seems like people have been banging on about how important social media is to SEO tips to bring traffic, but really, it is.
Social media is a great way of informing potential customers exactly what you’re about, and of course Google index social posts as high value. Fill your website and social media with shareable content!
you need to follow in 2016 to make sure your content rank higher in search engine.
- Keyword in Title
- Keyword in Permalink
- Keyword in first paragraph
- Keyword in Image Alt tag
- Tweaked Keyword in H2 or H3
- Bold Important Keywords and related keywords
- Italics 1-2 important Keywords
- Outbound Link to relevant high-quality sites
- Internal links to related articles
- Remove all stop words from Permalink
- Add multi-media (Video, Slides, Inforgraphic)
- Longer the content length, better it is. Minimum: 700 words
- Optimize image before uploading (Compress and resize)
- Page loading time
- Use LSI Keywords (Use Google search to find related Keywords)
- Use Meta title in less than 65 character
- Use Meta description in less than 150 characters.
- If using any Social SEO plugin, make sure to add image for Facebook, Twitter. (Take advantage of social graph)
- Make sure to have social sharing buttons at the end of post or floating social sharing buttons.
- Have related posts after blog posts to lower down bounce rate.
Things not to do:
- Not more than 1 H1 tag (Your Post title is H1 tag)
- Don’t repeat H2 and H3 Tag
- Don’t increase Keyword density by more than 1.25%
Things to focus on:
- Try to use Keyword in Post Title at beginning
- Use Long tail keywords (You can use up to 65 Character in Post title)
- If writing in evergreen niche, remove dates from the posts. (Use Date Exclusion SEO plugin)
- Content length: The longer the length of the content, better it is. Though don’t try to uselessly increase the content size.
- At the end of blog post, ask users to take action.
With this, you have covered all the factors that you need to have to make your articles on page SEO full-proof. If you have any queries or want to add your tip, let me know via comments.