How To Resolve wordpress Port 80 443 Error
How to Resolve wordpress port 80 443 error
wordpress port 80 443 error solution Hello Regals last week i have face a problem in my wordpress site my site is not connected to wordpress.org service anymore even i cant install the plugin via plugin page however upload plugin is working fine and jetpack is not connect to wordpress.com. and one more when i try to edit my post and update it going to load and only load. and wordpress news did not show there is error something called unable to connect to port 80 timeout all this give me big tension i must have to resolve it.
WordPress Port 80 443 Error
Rss error: wp http: failed to connect to wordpress.org port 80 connection timeout
Read also : Turn WordPress Website Into Mobile Apps
So follow the steps to resolve wordpress port 80 443 error
- First open your cpanel of your website. i have done this on hostgator
- Than the section of site health checks and monitoring section click on port 80 icon.
- After that check there is port block or not
- If port is block than do nothing just follow these step. we letar come on this point.
- here you can find some link of some suspicious file there due to your server think it is and block this.
For example : — /home/maat/public_html/wp-content/plugins/social locker/bizpanda/libs/factory/bootstrap/assets/js/bootstrap.datepicker.js
- Mine is like above and just follow the link in your file manager and delete bootstrap.datepicker.js this is mine case if you find something else then delete that file. (Before deletion take backup and decision is depend on you)
- After that you deleted this file go to port 80 icon and click unblock port.
- After click on unblock port and wait for at least 1 hour to give it proper working it can take more time depend upon your server speed or response time. this method work for me hope this will work for you too.